New Students

New Student Orientation


New Student Orientation is critical for your success as a student at the Seminary, and therefore is REQUIRED for all entering associate and master level students. 


New Student Frequently Asked Questions


What does my Student ID card do?

Your student ID card will provide access to the campus and provide identification for you while you are on campus. Your Student ID number is printed on your card and will be important to have to register, report practical missions, log into your student email, and many other things.


How do I register for classes?

You may register for classes via Sonis Web. This is also the same venue by which you will be able to check grades and absences, update your student information, and use the student directory. To log in to Sonis Web you will use your Student ID and PIN number given to you at registration.


How do I check my student e-mail?

Your student e-mail is created for you at the time of your registration. This will be the primary mode of communication between the Faculty and Staff at the Northeast Campus and students. To login to your e-mail, click here. You will use your Student ID and PIN number (provided to you at the time of registration) to login. If you have forgotten your e-mail address login information, contact


How do I log my Practical Missions?

Logging your Practical Missions is required for all students. To log your practical missions assignments, click here. You will need your Student ID as a username and your Student PIN number as a password, both of which are provided to you at the time of registration.


Are there scholarships available?

Scholarships are available.  Seminary graduate students use this scholarship application and turn it in to the director's office.  Students in the College at Mid-America use the application here. (deadlines will be announced each semester) Scholarships are awarded based upon availability and need.


Does Mid-America accept Student Loans?

We do not accept federal student loans. For more information, please contact the Business Office. We are able to defer student loans that have been incurred from another institution. For more information on this service, contact the Registrar's office.


How do I pay for school?

When you register online, you can make payment in full at the time of registration, or you may set up monthly payments through NelNet. For more information and directions on how to set up payments, you may visit Mid-America's NelNet page.


I have student loans from another institution. Can they be deferred?

Most student loans can be deferred while a student is still in school. Check with your loan company to see if they provide this. If you need a letter from the Northeast Campus stating that you are an enrolled student, you may contact the Registrar's office.


For more information, please contact Molly St. John by e-mailing or calling 518.355.4000.

Sign Up

Sonis Web
New or prospective student?  Sign-up here for access to application information, grades, and account billing status.


Career Center

Alumni may register here to have their resume loaded into our career center.  Allow us to connect you with churches looking for qualified personnel.


Practical Missions Report
New Students may sign-up for access to the Practical Missions site here.



Sonis Web
Students, Faculty, staff may access their SONIS web account here.  Please enter your SONIS ID and password/pin number for access.


Career Center
here to access your resume and make changes.


Witness One:Seven Report
Students may update their Witness One:Seven information here


Student Email
here to access your student email account.


PhD Form
Click here to access the PhD form.